viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

PAST SIMPLE - EXERCISES

Recuerda cómo formar el PASADO de los verbos REGULARES en inglés:

Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
Short answers
I played
You played
He played
She played
It played
We played
You played
They played
I didn't play
You didn't play
He didn't play
She didn't play
It didn't play
We didn't play
You didn't play
They didn't play
Did I play?
Did you play?
Did he play?
Did she play?
Did it play?
Did we play?
Did you play?
Did they play?
Yes, I did / No, I didn´t
Yes, he did / No, he didn´t
Yes, she did/ No, she didn´t

Yes, we did / No, we didn´t
Yes, they did / No, they didn´t

Ahora vamos a practicarlo con algunos ejercicios:
Practise the Past Simple of REGULAR VERBS. Click on the following links and do the activities.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario